In connection with the entry on 25 May 2018 years of new rules on personal data protection, we want to inform you about some important matters concerning the security of processing by your personal data.
1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data, i.e. the entity deciding for what purpose and how your data will be processed is the company COMEX S.A., 80-299 Gdańsk, ul. Galaktyczna 37, tel. +48 58 5561313, www.comex.com.pl
2. Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
a) The personal data will be processed in the field:
- establishing and maintaining cooperation;
- conclusion and performance of the contract;
- settlement of contracts;
- consideration of complaints, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims.
b) The legal basis for data processing is:
- indispensability to perform the contract or take action before its conclusion at the request of the data subject.
- performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator;
- legitimate interest of the Administrator - maintaining cooperation, including correspondence and defense against possible claims.
Providing personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, as well as for correspondence.
3. The period of personal data processing
Personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract with the data controller will be processed for the duration of the contract, and later, i.e. until the expiry of the limitation period for any claims under the contract.
4. Recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data will be:
- entities providing us with services: IT, courier, postal, legal,
- investors, subcontractors in the field of cooperation in investments/projects,
- entities to which we are obliged to provide data under applicable law.
5. Rights of data subjects
You are entitled to:
a) The right to access your data and receive a copy of it,
b) The right to rectify (correct) your data,
c) The right to delete data, limit data processing,
d) The right to object to the processing of data,
e) The right to data portability,
f) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
6. Third countries and international organizations
The personal data administrator does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
The data provided by you will not be profiled.